What are you going to do?
For our client in Noord-Holland we are looking for a welder MIG/MAG.
What are you going to do
While working you will be welding various agricultural machines. It is important that you can read the drawing.
What do you need, do you have the following capabilities
To qualify for the position of welder MIG / MAG you have 5 years of experience and you speak at least English at B2 level.
What do you get
– A 38-hour working week and any overtime
– View of permanent employment
– The workshop is easily accessible by public transport and car
– Versatile function
– Travel expenses reimbursement
– Surcharge for special hours
– You are rewarded for performance and knowledge
– Salary every four weeks (152 hours)
– Your four weekly reward is between Euro 2,200.00 – Euro 2,750.00 (152 hours).