What are you going to do?
Conducting and managing the work in the CNC department.
What do you need, do you have the following capabilities
– Experience is an advantage
– Driver license class B
– Knowledge of the English language min.Level B2
– Converting and preparing machines for production
– You don’t have a ‘’from 9 till 5’’ mentality
– Responsibility and a good team spirit are present to you
– You are trustworthy and stress resistant
– You can work independently
– Adapting and writing CNC programs for such an optimal and efficient production
– Allocate production orders, check produced quantities/times and production
– Independently keep the machines running and closely monitor the specified planning keep (monitor process progress
– Think along with the stamp and tool maker in designing and improving the tools for the machines