What are you going to do?
Our client has been a specialist in drilling, sawing, milling and demolition for more than 35 years. Stubbe works for private individuals, municipalities, companies and water boards.
Every project is different, both in the services that our client provides and the duration of a project. Whether it concerns a project of a day or a year, Our client takes care of it.
They currently employ eight permanent people.
Your day starts early. Drive your company bus to your first job. This can be with private individuals as well as companies and new construction locations.
Drilling or sawing in concrete is an accurate job. You also observe all applicable safety regulations.
Depending on the size of the assignment, you will do one large or several smaller assignments in one day. Of course it also happens that you have to go to the same location for several days.
Who are you?
· Experience as a concrete driller / sawmill or the will to learn the trade;
· In possession of VCA is an advantage;
· Driving License B;
· You live in the immediate vicinity of Waddinxveen (radius of 10 km);
· MBO working and thinking level;
· You don’t mind doing physical work.
What do you get from us?
· Salary, of course, in accordance with the Construction Collective Agreement;
· Excellent working conditions;
· 25 vacation days;
· Internal training;
· Further training to work with new techniques and methods;
· Great colleagues and fantastic company outings.
Has this vacancy aroused your interest? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org