What are you going to do?
For our client in Noord-Holland we are looking for a conventional turner with knowledge of the CNC and programming is an advantage.
What are you going to do
As a conventional turner / CNC turner, you are responsible for turning / milling parts of turbo chargers at a dynamic company that is represented worldwide.
Within that position you are responsible for:
– Small series and repair work
– Manufacture of parts
– Checking on the quality requirements
– Maintenance of tools and machines
– Other activities such as drilling and sawing, boring.
What do you need, do you have the following capabilities
– Training in the metal
– VCA is an advantage
– Resolving power
– Reading the mastery of the drawing
– A sense of responsibility
– English at minimum B2 level
– In possession of a minimum driving license B and car.
What do you get
– A 38-hour working week and any overtime
– View of permanent employment
– The workshop is easily accessible by public transport and car
– Versatile function
– Travel expenses reimbursement
– Surcharge for special hours
– You are rewarded for performance and knowledge