What are you going to do?
CNC turning machines cut plastic, metal or stainless steel. In addition to operating the machine, CNC turners are in most cases responsible for:
– Determining the machining sequence;
– Critically assessing the production process;
– Adjust the CNC programs if necessary;
– Reading technical drawings;
– Selecting and setting the right tools;
– Determining the correct fixture;
– Performing product control;
– Manufacturing prototypes;
– Finishing the product by grinding or deburring;
– Performing (preventive) maintenance on the milling machines and lathes.
Where are you going to work?
In Noord-Holland at a small family company.
A monthly deposit on your bank account.
The right means to excel your job.
Salary according cao.
Good pension scheme.
Who are you?
To qualify for the position of CNC turner you have at least 3 years of work experience as a CNC turner. You also have knowledge of programming FANUC and PUMA.
Are you interested?