What are you going to do?
For our client in Noord-Holland we are looking for an assembly employee/mechanic .
What are you going to do
Your activities are mainly about assembling machines and conveyor belts. It is important that you can tinker well and that you have technical insight.
What do you need, do you have the following capabilities
To qualify for the position of assembly employee/mechanic you have 5 years of experience and you speak at least English at B2 level.
What do you get
– A 38-hour working week and any overtime
– View of permanent employment
– The workshop is easily accessible by public transport and car
– Versatile function
– Travel expenses reimbursement
– Surcharge for special hours
– You are rewarded for performance and knowledge
– Salary every four weeks (152 hours)
– Your four weekly reward is between Euro 2,200.00 – Euro 2,750.00 (152 hours).